Diamond and Diamond BC
B.C. Offices

Surrey Consultation Office

1104 – 13737 96 Ave, Surrey, BC V3V 0C6

Langley Consultation Office

8661 201 Street, 2nd Floor

Kelowna Consultation Office

1631 Dickson Avenue Suite 1100

Vancouver Head Office

1727 West Broadway, Suite 400


Oshawa Consultation Office

50 Richmond Street E, Unit # 108 B

Brampton Consultation Office

341 Parkhurst Square, Suite 5

Etobicoke Consultation Office

34 Greensboro Dr 2nd Floor

Toronto Head Office

255 Consumers Road, 5th Floor

Sudbury Consultation Office

144 Elm Street, Suite 201

Ottawa Main Office

955 Greenvalley Crescent, Unit 315

Oakville Office

2939 Portland Drive, Suite 200

London Main Office

256 Pall Mall St, Suite 102

Hamilton Consultation Office

105 Main Street East, Suite 1500

Barrie Main Office

17 Poyntz Street

Windsor Main Office

13158 Tecumseh Rd. E. Unit 3B

Thunder Bay Consultation Office

278 Algoma Street South


Calgary Main Office

1331 Macleod Trail SE, Suite 420

Edmonton Head Office

4246 97 Street NW, Unit 100


What should I do if I’m suffering from chronic pain after an accident?

First and foremost, you should seek medical attention for a complete diagnosis and treatment for your condition.

Next, you should consult with a personal injury lawyer who can assess your case and determine if any other parties may be liable for your chronic pain. A personal injury lawyer can assess if you are eligible for a settlement which may include compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.

The right personal injury lawyer will treat your case with the respect and compassion it deserves. They can help you obtain a settlement which can be used for your medical expenses and ongoing physical therapy to help alleviate your chronic pain symptoms.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Filter by Category