Diamond and Diamond BC
B.C. Offices

Surrey Consultation Office

1104 – 13737 96 Ave, Surrey, BC V3V 0C6

Langley Consultation Office

8661 201 Street, 2nd Floor

Kelowna Consultation Office

1631 Dickson Avenue Suite 1100

Vancouver Head Office

1727 West Broadway, Suite 400


Oshawa Consultation Office

50 Richmond Street E, Unit # 108 B

Brampton Consultation Office

341 Parkhurst Square, Suite 5

Etobicoke Consultation Office

34 Greensboro Dr 2nd Floor

Toronto Head Office

255 Consumers Road, 5th Floor

Sudbury Consultation Office

144 Elm Street, Suite 201

Ottawa Main Office

955 Greenvalley Crescent, Unit 315

Oakville Office

2939 Portland Drive, Suite 200

London Main Office

256 Pall Mall St, Suite 102

Hamilton Consultation Office

105 Main Street East, Suite 1500

Barrie Main Office

17 Poyntz Street

Windsor Main Office

13158 Tecumseh Rd. E. Unit 3B

Thunder Bay Consultation Office

278 Algoma Street South


Calgary Main Office

1331 Macleod Trail SE, Suite 420

Edmonton Head Office

4246 97 Street NW, Unit 100


I’ve just been in a car accident. What should I do next?

If you’ve suffered a car accident, the first step is always to take care of your body. Some injuries resulting from a car accident can be invisible, or masked by the shock of the accident. Always seek medical attention for complete information on your physical wellbeing.

Next, collect any relevant details, such as license plate numbers, contact and insurance information of all parties involved, and contact information for any witnesses who may have been present at the scene of the accident.

Once you have organized all of this information, it’s a good idea to seek a consultation with a personal injury or car accident lawyer who can help you proceed with insurance claims, assess any liability you may have, pursue legal action against the other parties involved, and represent you in court if necessary.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Filter by Category